What is Open Box? An Open Box is a bicycle that has been previously opened, inspected, and repackaged. Open Box bikes are models that were received by our warehouse with some box/packaging damaged. Our team preforms an inspection to be sure all bikes are mechanically sound and then carefully repack. Open Box bikes have not been ridden or used- Some may have minor scuffs or signs of wear from shipping, but many do not. Every bike is protected under the SE manufacturer warranty. All Open Box sales are final.
The 29" Big Flyer continues to take the crown as the king of the streets. This year's bike is tougher than ever with the addition of an internal headset and mid-bottom bracket. With four awesome colorways to choose from, you can't go wrong. Once again, "We Make It Happen."
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing rear hub
- New SE Bozack 29" x 2.4" Tires
- Big Flyer seat with grippy top cover
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- 32 pounds