What is Open Box? An Open Box is a bicycle that has been previously opened, inspected, and repackaged. Open Box bikes are models that were received by our warehouse with some box/packaging damage. Our team preforms an inspection to be sure all bikes are mechanically sound and then carefully repack. Open Box bikes have not been ridden or used- Some bikes may have minor scuffs or signs of wear from shipping, but many do not. Every bike is protected under the SE manufacturer warranty. All Open Box sales are final.
The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest, and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early '80s. Fast-forward 40 years to today, and now it's the 29" Big Ripper that's on top during the Big Bike BMX boom. This year's Big Ripper frame has been redesigned with an American bottom bracket and a seatstay wishbone plate just like the OG PK Ripper. The new 29" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires really set this bike apart from the rest. Whether you are an old school BMX head reliving your youth or a new school #SEBIKESLIFE rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is the bike to have.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin' cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- New SE Bozack 29" x 2.4" tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 32 pounds