What is Open Box? An Open Box is a bicycle that has been previously opened, inspected, and repackaged. The bike could have been a model that was received with some box/packaging damaged and then re-packed, or a customer return. Open Box bikes have not been ridden or used, although some may have minor scuffs or signs of wear from shipping. Our team performs an inspection to be sure all bikes are mechanically sound and then carefully repack. Every bike is protected under the SE manufacturer warranty. All Open Box sales are final.
The 24" So Cal Flyer is back with a vengeance this year. The frame has been beefed up with an internal headset, sealed bearing mid-bottom bracket, and wider stays. The bike spec has been upgraded with the new 24" x 2.4" Bozack tires, double-wall rims, and SE nylon fiber pedals. The So Cal Flyer is THE bike to have if you're looking for a 24" BMX bike. Now you just have to decide on which of the four awesome new colorways to choose from.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket, and SE Wave dropouts
- Double-wall rims with alloy hubs
- New SE Bozack 24" x 2.4" Tires
- Flyer seat with super grippy top cover
- SE Bikes Life grips with rubber end plugs
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- 28.3 pounds