What is Open Box? An Open Box is a bicycle that has been previously opened, inspected, and repackaged. The bike could have been a model that was received with some box/packaging damaged and then re-packed, or a customer return. Open Box bikes have not been ridden or used, although some may have minor scuffs or signs of wear from shipping. Our team performs an inspection to be sure all bikes are mechanically sound and then carefully repack. Every bike is protected under the SE manufacturer warranty. All Open Box sales are final.
The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest, and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early '80s. Fast-forward 40 years to today, and now it's the 29" Big Ripper that's on top during the Big Bike BMX boom. This year's Big Ripper frame has been redesigned with an American bottom bracket and a seatstay wishbone plate just like the OG PK Ripper. The new 29" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires really set this bike apart from the rest. Whether you are an old school BMX head reliving your youth or a new school #SEBIKESLIFE rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is the bike to have.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin' cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- New SE Bozack 29" x 2.4" tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 32 pounds